It's been a long, long time.

I'm making this blog first of off, to check to see if I got the layout I made to work correctly, and to express the fact THAT FACEBOOK REMINDS ME OF HOW BLEAK MY LOVE LIFE IS OHMYGOD.

Anyway, I know no one will read this because I haven't posted anything important on mibba for a thousand years but hey, I need to express some stuff that I don't feel like whining about on Tumblr, and I can't say it ON facebook.

SOOOOOO I've had feelings for this guy i work with for like five months now and we get along super well and I like his face and we have a good time together. Anyway, we had never really hung out outside of work until one day it was snowing and he was like, you and I need to have a snowball war and blah blah blah, he invited me to play in the snow with him and his family the next day, and then have dinner.
SO THAT WAS COOL.

But then I ended up throwing up the rest of the next day and had to cancel because the universe loves me more than life.

ANYWAY, LONG STORY SHORT, I'VE HAD DINNER WITH HIS FAMILY TWICE, HIS PARENTS HAVE MET MY MUM AND HE'S MET MY MUM AND WE ALL SPENT CHRISTMAS EVE TOGETHER, WE'VE SEEN TWO MOVIES TOGETHER AND WATCHED THE HANG OVER TOGETHER ALONE AT HIS PLACE.

And that's it.

It's like at this rate we should be engaged, because who the hell brings a coworker to dinner with their family and than invites her family to bond with your family during christmas eve? Like is this normal friendship protocol? Because I must be doing it wrong, seeing as my friends parents haven't even seen a photo of my mum. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON.

Obviously the engagement things a bit of an exaggeration but still. Those are some steps.

Anyway, this was all brought on because I was stalking him on facebook and had to stop because I was struggling to breathe. Because that's how I react when I'm confused and pining after someone. Is that how you spell pining? I don't know where that phrase even comes from.

Pine trees, maybe?

Whatever, I'm going to go listen to sad music and stare at my ceiling.

Farewell, Mibba, maybe I'll get on you more.

HAHA GET ON YOU.

bye
January 10th, 2013 at 07:12am