Rant/Graduating is The Worst/My Brother

I got to be honest, graduating high school was one of the worst things to happen to me. For one I was late graduating, so everyone in my whole Class was younger than me. The school actually told me I could not walk across that stage and get my diploma unless I dyed my hair, because it was purple. So I wore the sh*t out of a wig.

Anyway, the months leading up to graduation and up to now, everything around me has crashed. Completely and utterly crashed and made my existence, already difficult because of high school it self, hard. My GPA was right at 2.95, I got it so low because I didn't even do anything my Freshman, Sophomore or Junior years. I didn't try, I didn't study I didn't do anything. Barely went to school.

My TAKS scores, it's a test in Texas that is like a huge Midterm I guess, were so high I didn't have to take anymore tests to even enter a community college. I could go to any community college I wanted because of it.

Apparently my parents thought I would get a scholarship, and it would be handed to me. I tried to give them the papers but they were 'busy' so I never got to turn them in. So I'm literally stuck at home with no way to go to college. I've already tried FASFA, don't qualify, loans are a no go either.

Hmm, maybe I could get a job? Tried and failed... Apparently being smart isn't enough to get you a job anymore. You got to show your tits and be drop dead beautiful to get a job with no experience. Well here anyway. Ive been rejected by everyone. Went to a few interviews but once they heard I had no experience they just didn't listen to me.

So I started a small business to maybe get some experience and some actual money so I can save up for some classes. Hahahaha! Like life would allow that. And that all my friends are LEAVING for their huge colleges.

Anyway I just wanted to write that out and post it to show that, yeah even the smart ones are complete losers. And love high school because it won't last long. It will be fun at first, but the just pathetic afterwards.

My brother is a butt, he's a year younger and thinks he knows the world. Some days I want to just strangle him because he is babied so my parents are helping him with college and my mom even found him a job. She won't even help me. So now my little brother is doing better in life than me, and knows it. He lets me know everyday too.

So anyway, it's a long ass thing up there. I'm just so sick of everything. I'm just so upset because last night my brother told me how much of a loser I was in front of my best guy friend, who by the way I am utterly in love with but we would never get together. So yeah it's bullsh*t.
January 10th, 2013 at 04:45pm