Hates When This Happens

I lost my gauge last night while I slept and its my only size 8 gauge. I've lost my taper before and always found it chilling under my pillow or under me. Now I can't even find it. I checked under the pillow, under me, on the floor even farther down the bed cause I thought perhaps I knocked it down there. Nope. Not there at all. So my only option is to keep looking hoping I can find it. I should find it but it will be awhile til I do and sometimes my ear hole will shrink a lot. So at the moment I'm switch my left taper to my right ear to keep its hole. My other option is to just move up to size 6 since I've been trying for the pass 2 months but it wouldn't go in. This time I'll take my time and push the taper through little by little each perhaps 30mins.

I hope my parents bought Cherrios or some type of cereal I like because last time my parents went to the store they thought it would be a good idea to get cereal that I dislike. We usually get frosted flakes, cherrios and then maybe two boxes of cereal that they all like but I dislike. Well, they didn't last time and bought captain crunch and cinnamon toast crunch which I don't like either. So I'm hoping there is some cherrios in the cabinet cause I'm hungry and just wants to eat something quick that doesn't involve taking more then 5 minutes to make.
January 10th, 2013 at 05:23pm