WHAT EVER HAPPENS TO LOVING EVERYONE?

Isn't everyone allowed to love whoever they want?

I hate the fact that people these days are so ignorant and completely oblivious to what's right and wrong. Today, my sister clearly said i cannot watch The New Normal because it's mostly focuses on two gay people wanting to have kids. I love her. I really do. But, when she said those words to me somehow all of my respects are gone for her. When i watch Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka video of them in Oprah, my sister shows nothing but pure hate.

I literally hate when people do that! Why can't you at least give them a bit of respect, since they are clearly in love and actually want to have kids. It's better for kids to be with two dads or two moms that gives him/her nothing but love and care rather than having a nuclear family that abuses kids. I think that gays and lesbian are actually the most beautiful people in this world who deserve nothing but respect and more support.

I mean, look at Jesse Ferguson and his fiancee Justin Mikita. All they wanted (and this goes for all the gays and lesbian out there) was to get married but government has prevented that because it is not 'legal' yet. I mean fuck it, you know?

They're in love and i think that if they want to get married they should be able too. And i absolutely hate when they include religion that are too fanatic that it makes me sick to be a christian. I mean, this is why i decided to be a monotheistic instead. I hate the fact that there is even a fucking rule on legalization.

I mean for fuck sake i am so angry right now at all the ignorant people and my sister because they don't know what a real true love is and i am angry at the fact that some scientists are still finding a 'cure' for gays. FUCK YOU.

Being gay is not a disease and it's not going to spread to you if you have gay friends. When you started to know them, they are actually the most open-minded people i have ever come to meet.

AND FUCK YOU FANATIC FOR EVEN SAYING THAT GAYS AND LESBIAN WILL GO TO HELL.

Just because bible said that a marriage is between one woman and one men does not mean that they will go to hell. WHAT EVER HAPPENS TO LOVING EVERYONE?

God, it feels so good to get this out of my fucking chest. I literally have a lot to go on about this because i truly care about them.

To all you gays and lesbian who are living under the closet and who is open and got bullied, DO NOT LET ANYONE PUTS YOU DOWN. I AM SERIOUS. I have a friend who i dearly love because she listen to the same music and do shit that i do and i found out that she passed away during the holiday because she was bullied for liking the same sex. It literally breaks my fucking heart and i don't tell this to any of my friends at school because they won't fucking understand.

I'm sorry if i'm rambling, but, really, TAKING YOUR LIFE AWAY IS NEVER THE OPTION. I KNOW THAT SOMETIMES LIFE CAN BE SHITTY AND HORRIBLE AND DISGUSTING AND YOU FEEL LIKE THERE IS NO ONE THERE FOR YOU, SO, COME AND TALK TO ME AND I WILL BE THERE FOR YOU. JUST IMAGINE ME AS YOUR HELP HOTLINE THAT CAN CONSOLE YOU AND MAKES YOU LAUGH AND BE HAPPY EVEN FOR A SEC.

Just remember: "Unfortunately, in some parts of the country, some kids are taught at an early age that being different is somehow bad or wrong or worthy of ridicule. Kids aren't born to be bullies, they're taught to be bullies" -Simon Halls.

SO DON'T LET THOSE HATERS BRINGS YOU DOWN, BECAUSE, HEY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN SOMEONE IS ACTUALLY WAITING FOR YOU.
January 11th, 2013 at 01:41pm