Freaking Out And Paranoid.

What am I freaking out about and getting paranoid over? Concert tickets. I'm trying to order some concert tickets for PTV and ATL but the stupid venue isn't even selling the tickets there. I have to order them from the site. Thing is I don't have a credit card and my parents doesn't like using theirs for that type of stuff. They rather use cash which is fine. But wouldn't you think the venue would be selling them there? I even contacted the site to see if I can come in and buy a ticket. They don't have the box office thing either. What the f***? You're a concert ticket selling place. You should have that kind of thing. Stupid....and your customer service sucks. I waited almost an hour on hold. I called about seven times, put on hold and no one picked up. For an hour! I waited.

So now I'm paranoid that they'll sell out before my friend gets home. I have a feeling they won't sell out today but still. My friend and I really wants to go to this concert. I really want to see All Time Low again and Pierce the Veil as well. I really do hope they don't sell out by the end of the day.

Excuse me while I continue to freak out for the next few hours until my friend gets home from school.
January 11th, 2013 at 05:25pm