A message to the outcasts.

I was sitting here, listening to Immaculate Misconception by Motionless In White, and the lyrics really spoke to me. As well as Devil's Night by MIW.

Us outcasts are pushed away for being who we are, for not letting anyone take over our lives with their lies, and just being who we were born to be.

My message to all of you who feel that you are worthless, that you don't belong, I am here to say that that's not true. You do belong, you aren't worthless. You deserve to be successful just as much as everyone else around you. I have had that feeling before, I know what it feels like, but that feeling should never be felt. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise, don't let anyone feed you lies and try to take over your life with their beliefs. Believe in what you want.

I am not going to bash on any religion.... But... When it comes to religion, I feel that a lot of the people, not all, are hypocrites. They tell us not to judge, they tell us not to hate on anyone, but yet, the outcasts are judged for every little thing they do and they judge us for who we are. Gays are judged more than anyone and that's not right. I don't believe if you are gay, you will go to hell, that's bullshit, I'm sorry, but it is. We are just like everyone else, we deserve every inch of respect and not have to worry about being shoved around because we don't believe in God, or we listen to "Devil's" music, or because of our Sexuality. I respect your beliefs, but don't try to shove it down my throat, because it won't work, I will not become a clone. I do believe everyone has a right to their opinion but if you are doing it just to hurt someone, or for the wrong reason, than fuck you. That's my response.

I personally don't believe in organized religion. I don't believe that I am going to hell because of the music I listen to or because I don't follow the bible word for word. I've never even read the bible and don't care too.

For those of you who are just like me, who walk around being who I am and not caring what everyone else thinks, keep on doing that because it will get you far in life.

For those of you who believe you are nothing, that you should just kill yourself, don't. Don't believe that. Because like I said, you aren't worthless, you deserve to live, you deserve to live a life that you want without anyone telling you that it's wrong.

If anyone tells you that you can't make it in life, prove them wrong, but don't do it just for them, do it for yourself too. You were put on this earth to live a life that you wanted to live, not want everyone else wants you to live. Find your path in life and follow it. There will be some speed bumps, cracks in the road, but eventually you will reach the end of it and feel great.

"The world is ugly, but you're beautiful to me"

-Sapphire Sky
January 11th, 2013 at 10:48pm