It always amazes me + I still need questions!

It always amazes me when I go on tumblr and if I'm in a bad mood I reblog something depressing or angry when I look at the notes and thousands of other people have reblogged it too. I guess when you feel down or depressed or left out it feels like you're the only person in the world that feels that way, but you're not. There's thousands of people out there who feel the exact same way - it may be for different reasons but they feel the same emotions. It's just weird, I guess. It's incredibly sad too, in a way, that so many people feel that way.

Also, it amazes me when people try to one up others with their problems. Like if you say your parents were fighting last night and it was really bad, and then someone jumps in with saying their parents are divorced and it's even worse and then it goes on like that. I know I'm guilty of having done this before, but I don't understand it. It's like an instinct to have the best sob story, but what's the point? You don't win any awards for having the worst history. Having bragging rights that you went through the worst things in your past than anyone else doesn't change the fact that you went through those things, it doesn't make it any better. If anything, it makes it feel even worse by reminding you of what you've been through. I don't understand.

Tumblr makes me think too much.

---

In other news I still need questions for a Q+A video! I really want to do one, but I can't do it without questions, so please ask away! I don't care if you know me or if you've never talked to me before (chances of that are high since I haven't been active on the blogs) and I don't care if they're serious or silly questions either, I just want questions!

So I guess I'll leave you with some questions too:

1. Do you have a tumblr?
2. What one word describes your day?
**Please leave me some questions!!
January 12th, 2013 at 05:38am