New Username? Suggestions + Fairy Tail

I'm tired of usernames that I base on fandoms. They make it too easy for people to forget me when I decide to change it during a new obsession. So now I want to change it to something that everyone can remember. Something that I can be recognized for. Not just on this site, but other ones.

I don't have any ideas at the moment. Only one word comes to mine, apocrathy, but I don't want to use that as a username after researching it. Any ideas? I want something with elegance and intelligence.

----
On a lighter note...

I am OBSESSED with the anime Fairy Tail. I am only up to episode 13 and I'm already hooked. I had to pry myself away from it to write this and get started on some stories and whatnot.

Image

It's like an odd combination of Rave Master, One Piece, Naruto, and Soul Eater. It's BRILLIANT! I <3 IT SO HARD!

Also, as always I've fallen for a lesser character who oddly enough reminds me of Shikamaru from Naruto.

Image

I totally ship NatusxLucy. I think they'd be a freaking adorable couple.

Image

Also, Gray is my 2nd favorite male thus far.

Image

Speaking of gray... I may or may not ship GrayxLucy as well... teehee

Image

-----

Questions:
- How are you?
- How's life treating you?
- Do you like Fairy Tail too? Please say yes, please say yes! If not, you should totally check out.
- (Personal question that I may need advice on, but don't want to post the question in such a public place.)
- Also, is anybody here good at making blog layouts that wouldn't mind making me one?
January 12th, 2013 at 06:45am