A chance would be nice

You know those days when you just wish someone would give you a break.
All i need is a chance to actually make some money, I just want a job so I'm doing something with my life but its impossible (it feels that way at least).
If I had a job then I could save my $1000-5000 and then invest it how I want to, in a way that I KNOW is going to give me a great return, and from there I could grow through re-purchasing. Of course I'm trying with what I've got but its just not quite enough. I just need some damn start-up capital but nobody thinks I'm good enough.

I'm so tired of this nothingness that its making me sick again, but I can handle being a little sick because I know it will get better when I'm not so stressed and have a job, and I have hope that it won't be too much longer.
Why can't more people bet on the new comers and the first timers, and the ones that will just try as hard as they can. I have spirit and I have a great personality, and I can learn. It's this monotonous nothingness that I can't take, and that has me feeling disheartened and downtrodden.

ONE DAY! One day right? It'll be different, but somewhere to start would be nice first.

Feel free to relate to me your stories of success and failure, a little bit of sympathy is always nice, but maybe I can help you think of something too.

Magenta (defining common sense... someday)
January 12th, 2013 at 07:55am