Book writing means no fanfic writing?

I have always wanted to be a writer. Always. Even from five year old, Chazly, I have always wanted to write books. Books that mean something to me, and maybe one day, other people around the world. That is my significant dream towards my life, one day, I hope that it will become something of a magnificent reality. But to do that, I need to focus on writing the novel that I am doing at this one moment in my life. To do that, focus means just doing my novel, and not much else.

(Because I am sixteen and live in the UK, I also go to college to re-take my English Language to be able to do Literature in the later of this year. Therefore I will also be focusing strongly on that, also the significant gesture towards Media studies, of where this month, I am making a clay animation. Awesome. But that takes time and much effort, meaning not enough time to write fanfiction, let alone my novel. Mostly because of Homework and so on.)

So with this, I am putting all of my fanfics that are actually active at this moment in time on semi-hiatus. Meaning that I will only be updating say... once per month, if that of course. Whenever I find the time to write my fanfictions, I will update them as much as I can. Whether or not I will still have subscriptions after a month long or so wait for the update, I don't know, I just hope people understand that my life cannot forever be absorbed by the prospect of updating fanfiction of which will never be published because that would be weird beyond comparison. (Unless, one of them is too good in my eye to just throw away.)

So, please stay patient for me if you do read my fanfictions. It means a lot if you do, because I like writing them, it's just that I have bigger things to do during these months of Controlled Assessments in English, and making a, B- Grade animation at the least.

So I will see you all soon, I hope you all understand. And I will see you all soon.

Peace, Chazly. x
January 12th, 2013 at 04:32pm