Lacrimosa

It's been a long time since my last Journal entry so I have a lot to share with you. Well when I came back to Alabama in March of last year I met this amazing guy named Chris. We hit it off right away I liked that he was older than me and more experienced it didn't take him long to move and in a relationship grew. Now we sleep in the same bed and I have a ring on my finger and we love each other. The things are not always what they seem I had to give up role-playing and I had to give up being Jennifer's best friend for Chris. Some of it still bothers me but I moved on. Well more problems arise after Chris made down my grandpa didn't like Chris and neither did my mama but we still getting married in April probably close to my birthday.

Well my grandpa's gotten worse with his yelling and petty name-calling. All I can do is cry about it I'm sorry that I can't do a lot around the house because of the pain I am in. I don't want to be in pain in my back or my leg but it just happens. And when I do a lot of stuff the pain gets worse but when I don't do anything I get yelled at to the point where it makes me cry. I really don't know what to do anymore I feel like I can't please anybody especially my parents. It seems like all I do is wrong and all I do is get criticized just once I would like them to be proud of me but that will never happen. I guess I can dream...
January 13th, 2013 at 11:10pm