Updates Updates Updates! (story suggestions?)

I've been writing so much today! I've updated a new story, and I've updated and old one that's kind of just been sitting around for a few months, then I posted two new poems! I'm honestly very proud of myself! I haven't written so much in so long!

Any way, here are the links if you're feeling up to reading them!
American Spirit
A Spark of Inspiration
Sleep
Zero

American Spirit is about a teenage girl, Florence, who struggles to accept that an older more mature man, Jake Carpenter, could be interested in her. He's tall, thin, and handsome. And she's this short, lumpy, awkward mess of a teen. She has a lot of bad habits and is struggling to take the reigns of her multiple emotional and behavior disorders. She's scared that once Jake finds out about the things she's done and all the problems she has, he won't want anything to do with her.

A Spark of Inspiration is about a 30-ish year old man who tried to make it as a writer at a young age, thinking that he'd sell millions. Though when he finds him self living off the couple dollars his couple hundred of sold books have left him, in a group home, and jobless, he finds that he really needs to get his act together, and really figure out what he wants to do with his life. More or less, what he needs to do with his life.

Any way, thanks for your time! Check out the stories! I'd love to check out some of yours too! Drop me a line and couple titles and descriptions of stories you'd like me to check out!

And most importantly, have a lovely evening!(:
January 14th, 2013 at 03:30am