Ex-Boyfriend Issues (HELP ME.)-

He's actually an ex-ex. My first boyfriend, and the longest boy friends I'd managed to keep around. The break up was messy with a lot of loose ends and zero explanation.

He had a new girlfriend with in a couple days of dumping. Which he dumped me over text after 2 years. It'll be an entire year now in a couple months since the break up, but he's still wanting something out of me. Even though I was the one that was left behind, and I was the one left clueless. I was the one left alone hoping I'd find the next best thing, when he's already seemed to beat me to it.

I was literally dead for an entire month. I wasn't sleeping, I wasn't eating, I wasn't talking, and I just wasn't living. I hit a point where I just couldn't cry anymore. I'd just sit and think about it, and I'd just stare and the nearest object to me, and think. It was all I could do. The funny thing is I never remembered a thing I was thinking about. I just know it was about him.

Any way, I've been through a couple of guys since him, but I've only just began having to see him daily a couple months ago. Being as we're going to school together again.

He's been trying to talk to me a couple times since I've come back to this school, but everything he has to say just makes me feel like a bad person.

He's still dating the girl he was dating after our break up, but he always tells people how he thinks about me all the time. He even told me at one point. Then one day he told me how during english and they were asked to write about their favorite moments in the town we live, and he thought about the day he asked me out.

Who even says that kind of shit to their ex? Especially when they have a girlfriend. It's outrageous, really.

But yesterday he started trying to talk to me again and asking if we can be friends and how he knew we weren't getting back together but he'd just like it if we were closer.

I told him I couldn't be friends with him if he still had feelings for me and he still had a girlfriend, because honestly that's just completely and totally against my morals. He didn't argue the fact that I called him out for having feelings for me. Meaning he probably, in fact, does.

But now I'm starting to regret it. I honestly miss him a lot. I don't have feelings for him like that, but I do wish we could hang out again. He was the only person that was a challenge for me on Street Fighter IV... Hahaha.

I don't know guys... Helppp.
January 14th, 2013 at 08:08am