Where have I been?

Just before christmas I basically went quiet. The only real activity I've done is made sure my web story has been going up. I've kept with my words of release and made sure Monday, is the latest I release a chapter, which by the way, so happens to be today and the release day of Chapter 7 of War on the Wind.

So, what have I been up to? Well, I went to see fiancee in London for christmas and new years, so that was my main reason for not being active. And both my christmas and new years were brilliant, and I hope everyone enjoyed theres too. I actually went to the pub for christmas dinner. Something new. Loved it! Had calamari for starter. Salmon, asparigus and mashed potato for main. Chocolate brownie and vanilla ice cream for dessert. Mmm... not traditional I don't believe, but damn yummy.

Okay, that's not all of course. I've been working on my models... oh burgers are done for dinner I believe, one sec... Yeah, so, I've been working on my models/miniatures. I'm not that brilliant at it yet, but I'm getting there. One step at a time as they say. (Just bought White Dwarf at Games Workshop. Brilliant! Magazine by the way) I've also been busy with work. Now that the christmas period is passed, things have calmed down more and I will be getting more active again.

So what have you been doing?
How was your christmas period and new years?
Party? Stay in? What did you do to celebrate?
January 14th, 2013 at 08:01pm