it has been a long time | stories, stories, stories

Image

Well ... it's certainly been a long time since I've actually been on here, hasn't it? Let's see, my absent has been mostly because my sister had spilled soda on my laptop which completely destroyed it. Then I had to save up for another one which took a month or two and now I'm here. That pretty much sums it up - not perfectly, but whatever.

Mibba has changed from the last time I saw it, though the incident with the soda was after the new layout and new features appeared. I'm getting the hang of things now and I have to say, it's much easier now that I know what the hell I'm doing. And since it's gotten easier, I figured I'd start a new story called Is He Mad?. To be perfectly honest, I'm not too fond of the title, but I actually put out the prologue before I remembered to change it, so I figured I would just leave it. It's basically about this man who committed a crime and got thrown into this pit (or this land where there's nothing but trees and snow). So far I'm liking where it's heading and hope you all lovely folks would check it out. I'll be adding the first chapter either tonight or tomorrow.

And lastly, does anyone have any recs for me? I'm looking for something other than your typical girl meets boy story or supernatural plot. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with it, but it's just not a type of story I'm looking for right now.

I hope to introduce myself to you and get to know all of you - again, to some!
- Tasha
January 14th, 2013 at 10:37pm