Sort of Ranting

I'm not even really sure how to blog, but I'm assuming it's the updated version of what used to be 'Journals' on Mibba. Anyways, just like to say something (even though I'm sure no one cares, but oh well) : Please don't insult my celebrities. Ever! In any way, shape, or form. I don't go around insulting the people you find attractive or admire so please don't do it to me. I don't care if you're a fan of One Direction, so am I, but please don't hate on The Wanted because I am a fan of theirs as well. Don't disrespect Zak Bagans because you don't believe in the paranormal and he's an actual ghost hunter for a living. You know what? He makes more money going out there to prove that something YOU think doesn't exist, exists than you do at your minimum wage job, okay? And no, I don't like him for his money, I could care less about that shit. I admire him for going out and doing something about what he believes in. If you've ever read his book Dark World then you would know he's very passionate about it and he will go to the extremes to prove a skeptic wrong. Back to The Wanted and One Direction (I know there's a lot of tension on these two). First of all, I love One Direction. I think they are a really great band and I love their music. Not to mention they're all gorgeous. Harry Styles and Zayn Malik are my favorites. However, The Wanted are my number one band. I got into them first and I adore them with everything that I am. I fell in love with them, not just one, but all of them. They have helped me through a really rough time in my life and made me believe in love and happiness again. Nathan Sykes is my favorite member, the one I'd like to marry and have children with (oh you know you have those fantasies too).

I could seriously just write about all my people all day, but I'll try to keep this short and to the point. I also love Tom Hardy and Kellan Lutz, which I really don't get much comments or shit about them, but Zak and Nathan I do. All because Nathan is nineteen and in a boy band and Zak hunts ghosts for a living. Can you people just respect them for all that they've accomplished? So what if Zak hunts ghosts? He's gotten amazing evidence to prove they are real. So what if Nathan is nineteen and in a boy band? He's a part of a band that have come so far in the past three years. He's more than a young "kid" in a boy band, he's an inspiration. Yeah, he's changed slightly since they first started, hell they all have, but he's still the same Nathan that I love and admire. So please, don't put the people that I look up to and admire and idolize down. You should never do that to anyone, unless their idol/hero really is someone NO ONE should look up to.
January 14th, 2013 at 11:13pm