when things collide

Well. My last few weeks have been eventful. I don't really know where to start, so I'll make a list.

1. Today, I finally figured out what I'm going to do for a project in my English class. It's the end of the semester and my teacher wants us to do something fun with this book that I think it dull as poop (Grendel by John Gardner) and we have to actually read it to the class and there needs to be a theatrical element in the actual showing and I think I might just throw up in front of the class and that will be it.

2. In the process of trying to write this thing, I wanted to find a place where I could work in silence. So I chose the library of the college that my mother works at. While there, I spiraled into a train of thought that could only be described as destructive. I've been accepted to only one college so far and even though one of my best friends assured me that everything is going to be fine and you've already been accepted to one, I just got really anxious for a good half hour about everything surrounding the connotation of going to college.

3. I don't want to do my homework so I'm remaking my mibba account and my tumblr and I haven't even touched Facebook in a few days. I had all the ambition in the world this morning and it all went out the window when my Anatomy teacher told us to pull the small intestines of our pigs out and straighten them out to their full extent. I almost got sick; that's weird because normally I like playing with guts. But then again I had a bad weekend hormonally, so I'll use that as an excuse.

4. For some reason, I have been getting so many compliments on things on my person lately and it's freakin' me out. I have been told that my nails/shirt/hair looks nice and that I'm really smarter than I think I am. That explains my average grades, right? But that's a whole other subject that I don't want to talk about right now.

5. It's been so long that I've been on here that no one will even care, so I don't know why I'm bothering to put this online rather than in my journal.
January 15th, 2013 at 02:45am