Monies Are Good.

This blog's come out of nowhere to be honest.
It's just a general update.
Fate of the Angels is pretty behind right now, I'm just waiting to talk with the co-writer. But we have big plans for it.
I also figured out my OTP, or one of them anyway.
It's me x Crispy MnMs. Legit. They're so freaking good. I'm like Intern 2 from MyMusic with flowcharts, except with MnMs.
Other news, I took my mum out to the mall, because it was her birthday yesterday. 46. She probably wouldn't appreciate me putting it on here, but it's not like she reads this sort of stuff.
I shouted us to the movies, and bought her a Pandora charm. (Side note: She has two bracelets. The fuck? She says we can't afford anything, and buys herself a charm every week.)
All up, $55.50. Which is a pretty big deal to me.
I hate spending money. Never mind the fact that I have never accessed my bank account, but I have been raised to save every cent I received. I know other teens are off buying shoes, and iPhones, and having fun, but I only buy things if they're really necessary. Like, I generally don't eat breakfast and lunch because there are more important things I have to buy for school, like textbooks and stationery.
I struggled buying Christmas presents this year, because I basically had no money, but I wanted to buy stuff for my friends.
I know everyone says to get a job, but that's pretty hard to do nowadays. You need experience for a job, but you need a job for experience.
I don't even know what to put on my CV, because I haven't really done anything impressive with my life so far.
I'm also scared I'm going to get rejected.
I'm not so good with rejection. It's scary, and makes me cry.
Bleh. That's future Jess's problem, let that person worry about it.
In other words, I'll worry about it tomorrow.
(Worriedly) Rage quit this entry!
January 15th, 2013 at 11:21am