I did an all nighter and have come to the conclusion that...

1. I don't like sunflower seeds. I tried and I tried with them. It was a one way street. Apparently they make your eyelashes longer.
So I ate them and i ate them but did my eyelashes grow longer? Did they fuck. They are the most deceitful seeds of them all, those sunflower seeds. Watch out.

2. Misogynist cunts and bands do not mix. Especially if they're the frontman of said band. Especially if they were the man everyone wanted to be until around 2010,when they stopped being straight edge. And then they went wild and started doing every drug there was and sleeping with anything that walks, and now look where they are, in jail for paedophilia. No one in specific, of course.
IAN WATKINS RUINED MY LIFE.

3. My belly is always going to defy me. I will keep getting asked if I have malnutrition due to my anorexic form but swollen belly. I look like I belong in Nigeria crying into a plant because I'm so poorly nourished. Or amy winehouse.
Great, Bethan. Insult starving children, then insult a tragic dead singer. Tasteful.

4. I make way too many lists and, in general, spend too much of my young life behind a screen. But that's only because everyone outside is stupid. And they walk around and spread their stupid. I don't want to catch their stupid. It's stupid.

5. Guy I like might not like me back. He's been in a relationship for 2 years but I always got a hunch from him, he winked at me see. But he hasn't broke up with his girlfriend for me so we can elope yet. So I'm sort of thinkdread-ing that actually I misread the signs, and he just has a twitch in his eye. Which would be a bit embarassing, considering I bite my lip back at him. God, I am a cringe.

6. I get uglier every day. And less funny. And crapper at dancing. That kinda sucks.

7. My life revolves around alcohol. Literally. Oh well.

8. I can't speak french.

9. I'm gonna go now, Bonjour.
January 16th, 2013 at 11:26am