The past week, inc. college, laughs, the car, football and girls.

The last week has been quite good, its been difficult at College with a f*ck load of work.
Each day is filled with laughs and banter and I genuinley wake up looking forward to every single day, its a great feeling.
The car is amazing, £700 for a 5 door 2002 punto?! I LOVE it, and Ive made it my own, its great.

Image

I also went to the football, and Ill be talking about that aswell.
Girls girls girls, one minute im bothered the next im not, one minute Im talking to dozens the next I dont care about any of them, one minute I want loads the next I just want the best. Confuzzled.

So yeah, last week I was filled up to my neck with college work, all of which being merit and distinction stuff, it was really hard, and there was a lot of it.
Me and Zunair drove in to College on Friday to finish it all off and I was the first in the entire class to finish everything, after a slow start to the year Im starting to turn in to the clever c*nt I was last year.
The weekend went well I guess, I was very ill with flu but I still managed to hit the gym for 45 minutes.

I was going to go out on Saturday night, but I didnt, so I took Jordan out for a drive, we went to Dartmoor, then we went back to Torquay to get Sean, then we went to Brixham, and then to Newton before heading back home.
Whilst in Newton we drove to see one of the girls Im talking to, it was random, Jordan was the architect of it to be fair, but it was nice saying hello.
We drive everywhere, I drive everywhere, people dont believe Ive been driving 1 week.
Im a better driver than my Dad, but nowhere near the standards of my Mum who is the best driver I know by far.

Sunday I stayed in, just relaxed and got myself back up for Monday.
College has been good this week, its been a laugh as it always is.
I bought a Coldplay car sticker to put on my car, but I didnt put it on, so in my lunch break on Monday me and Jordan decided to put it on the back of Zunairs car, and just to reiterate, Zunair HATES Coldplay. So it was probably one of his worst nightmares when he found it, but it was very very funny.

Image

On Monday my teacher allowed me to leave at 4, mainly because I finished all my work, and that allowed me to drive to and from Exeter on my own to collect some tickets, little did I know that the car had a broken headlight, so I had to drive carefully.
Then I went to Halfords and changed the lights over which was a technical job.
I drive everywhere, last week I drove to the seafront on paignton late at night and just sat there listening to the waves and thought how much everything has changed and how lucky I am to be where I am right now, things are pretty damn good.

Image

So last night me and the boys went to watch the football, Torquay v Exeter, it was a biggish game, good atmosphere and it felt weird to be in the stands again, all I did was shout and swear mainly at the referee, its always a laugh.
Before the game we all went to Jordans where we made some cheesy nachos and chilled out for a bit, listening to WWE music, it was a laugh.

Image

Things are good right now, everything seems perfect, I have so many friends its crazy, I have the car, Im looking and feeling better than I probably ever have and Im talking to literally and honestly dozens of girls.
Sometimes it feels like theres something missing though, I do wants a girlfriend, but at the same time I dont, because in 6-7 months time I wont be here, and if I find someone and get close and I have to say goodbye then its going to hurt more than it did the last time, and I cant do that again!
But I will wait and see, nobody has my attention at the moment, my standards are sky high and I dont find many people that attractive for me to actually want them badly.
And if there is one, then 9 times out of 10 I will probably get them through either luck or judgement.
I want the best girl, I want the girl that everyone is envious of, that everyone is jealous of, and when I find her I'll know.

Another day of College tomorrow and probably another day filled with laughs, also another day of driving to college in my Punto.
Damn I love that car.
Things are good right now, they are either going to get better or worse, as they never stay the same.
I hope it gets better, Id be in dreamworld.
January 16th, 2013 at 08:31pm