Hello again, Mibba.

Yesterday I found a story I wrote two years ago and posted on this site. It is a story named 'For Stella' and it is one of my original pieces. I read it through and it impressed me. I couldn't remember it very clearly, but seeing it with fresh eyes and from a new perspective somehow made it better. I was able to look at it more objectively and appreciate things that I couldn't before. This inspired me to read through the other pieces of work that I have on here, mainly fanfiction. I was impressed with what I read. It seemed familiar as I was reading it but I was unable to remember what happened next most of the time, so it was like someone else had written stories to perfectly suit my tastes.

Reading through my old work inspired me to write again. I have recently faced a rough time and haven't spent much time at all writing. I was seriously ill for a year and due to that lost my place at school where I was taking English and Psychology as subjects. This made me extremely depressed and hindered me from being creative. I now feel, having taken some time to get myself back onto my feet and sort out my depression, that I am able to come back and write again. I am looking forward to it, and I have missed it. I have missed Mibba and it's wonderful community. I've missed the challenges and the friendships, and the way fandoms come together to inspire each other. Moat of all I've missed writing and the feeling that it gives me. The feeling of excitement that I would get when I came up with a new idea, and the way that my fingers would tingle as I typed that quickly that I could barely keep up with myself. I missed writing fanfiction and making my favourite characters do the things I wanted them to do. I missed my creativity.

I am feeling inspired and motivated and ready to not only write new stories but to finish off my old ones, so thank you to those of you that stuck with me and kept subscribed while I was away. I promise I will do my best to visit each of you and catch up.

I am hoping to finish my NCIS and CSI stories and start new ones. I am going to complete my zombie story. I will start working on fanfiction for Criminal Minds and The Walking Dead. The most exciting thing is my motivation towards my original pieces. I have some great ideas in my mind to start working on, including another serial killer story and a law enforcement / forensic science team that I've invented from scratch and hope to write a series of stories about.

In short, I have missed Mibba and all of its wonderful people. I hope to make more friends here as the ones I've made already I admire deeply. Come and say hello, and if you have stories you think I will like then let me know and I will read them.

It's good to be back.
January 16th, 2013 at 11:24pm