Valenmort

(For fans of the Harry Potter series and/or the Mortal Instruments series) Who do you think would win in a fight? Valentine or Voldemort? We are going to show you exactly that. Let's open up with their arguments.

Valentine: "Hello. You are the villain from Harry Potter right? I'm the villain from The Mortal Instruments."
Voldemort: "That is correct. Now I shall commit the greatest act of my days, killing a Shadowhunter."
Valentine: "How do you propose to kill me if you failed to kill an infant?"
Voldemort: "That is not the point. He was powerful, and there was a curse on him that I could not penetrate. I won't go into the details. The point is, I'm the greatest wizard alive."
Valentine: "You think you can defeat me, a Shadowhunter? You are just a common Downworlder."
Voldemort: "I am not a warlock. I'm a wizard."
Valentine: "Yes, and that is worse. A warlock is much more powerful, though not nearly powerful enough to even touch me."
Voldemort: *raises his wand* "AVADA KEDA-" *Darth Vader walks in*
Vader: "That little piece of wood is supposed to defeat us? I'll break your little stick into pieces with the power of the force, which is strong within me." *turns to Valentine* "Luke, I just want you to know that love is more important than power and-"
Valentine: "You have the wrong movie."
Vader: "Oh. To the Death Star!" *disappears randomly* *Volturi walk in*
Volturi: "We are here to suck your blood, because we are the most powerful vampires in the world"
Valentine: "AHAHAHAHAHA...the most powerful...hahaha...in the world....ahahaha"
Voldemort: "You sparkle in the sunlight. I could trap you in a glass jar and admire you year round as a jewel on my lawn."
Volturi: "It-it-it's a defense mechanism."
Valentine: "Alright I put up with Vader because we are old comrades, but this is starting to annoy me. This is an A and B war, and you can C your way out of it." *whistles and giant bird-like demons fly in* "Take them and put them in the cellar." *demons pick up the Volturi and take them away.*
Voldemort: "It's time to end this."
Valentine: "Quite. But you'll have to find another way to kill me, because I have your stick." *laughs*
Voldemort: "You used those distractions to take my wand? That's low."
Valentine: "Of course not. I do not need anyone or anything's help to outwit and overpower my enemies."
Voldemort: "Then how-"
Valentine: "YOU'LL NEVER KNOW!" *snaps Voldemort's neck and walks away humming*
January 17th, 2013 at 12:49am