Fun Story Time!!

just a short random funny story that comes from a blog I write through my google account

Fun story time!!! I once was walking down the street when a big ugly hedgehog jumped out at me from around the corner. I grimaced and tried to walk by, but the thing emmitted a sound that cannot be described (a mix of like a screech and a moo) and started chasing me. It followed me for two blocks and into an apartment building. I thought I could lose it at the stairs but it just jumped each one like a grasshopper and started to gain on me. I got off at the 6th floor and burst through some stranger's living room and slammed the door. I sighed in relief just as there was a loud thump! and the door started to splinter. I gasped in surprise and started backing away slowly. Three thumps later, there was a hole large enough for the thing to squeeze through. I backed up even faster, turning my head to see where I was going, and ran right into the open window. When i looked back, the thing was preparing to jump, straight at my face. So, i did what any idiot would do. (I put my foot on the ledge and jumped! not) I fell down into the fetal position and begged for my life. The hedgehog had too much momentum, though, and sailed through the open window like a plane falling from the sky. I sat up and sighed in relief. I got up and peered out the window. That was when I died.

The end!!!! (a totally fiction story made up along the way)

Stay random, and KARATE CHOP!!
-Gondor-
January 17th, 2013 at 01:11am