Music, Deviant Art, and other stuff! <3

Hello there everyone~ *for those who don't know me* my name is Ryan and I am a 15 year old teenager from Oklahoma *I know my age says 33 or something XD....I don't know the age limit for this site so I am just playing it safe ^^;;*. I make music which you can find here https://soundcloud.com/i-am-philotic . I also have a Deviant Art http://philotic-music.deviantart.com/ . So some of you may have read the first three chapters of my novel, if you have then get ready for a treat cause the next couple of chapters will be very interesting :) and if you haven't read any of my novel then....YOU NEED TOOO CAUSEE IT IS AMAZING AND WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE just kidding! xP. Though it will maybe give you a different perspective on things because of all the cool real world stuff in my novel, like take for instance "Vega" that star system featured in my novel is a real place and may even have what astronomers call a "super earth". Fancy right? Also the multiple universes talked about in my novel and time travel are very real things *though we have no evidence for them existing we do have mathematical theories that allow for multiple dimensions and such*, some have even proposed that there is an infinite amount of universes and there is even a really radical theory that proposes that our universe may just restart *for lack of a better term* and may continue too do so forever. I may incorporate that into my novel but...I don't want it to be over-complicated and bore you with too much science and stuff. One last thing, if you think something is a little bit too complicated or there is an obvious plot hole then please comment or tell me through deviant art. That's all guys :) hope you all have a wonderful day or night depending on where you live. Bye guys!

-Ryan

----

P.S: sorry for all the clutter this blog may have and how random it may get ^^;. I'm not a professional blogger or anything sooo yea xD.
January 17th, 2013 at 02:24am