My character Skylar and what her name means on Urban Dictionary.

I googled the name Skylar and it came up with results from Urban Dictionary. I wanted to see if what the definitions for that name were similar to what I imagine Skylar to be and some are, like, for example:

1) Skylar.
A boy or a girl who is usually very hot/sexy. Can be annoying and might be weird. Try their best to get your attention and really want to be with the hottest and coolest person. Will do some bizzare things but are very nice.
Skylar is going blind.


That is nearly incredibly accurate to what I imagined Skylar to be. Skylar is one of those girls that love to party, she doesn't like people who are boring and wants everyone around her to be fun. She loves having a good time and has had plenty of one-night stands. Most of her relationships have been all about sex, she's only had two relationships and really wants things to work out with Tony. Skylar doesn't exactly love Tony, she only wants him because he's in a band, is incredibly attractive and wants to be able to say, "Yeah, I go out with Tony Perry." to anyone who would like to know. She's also seeking attention by being with him and has a thing for Mike.

^That's her character description kind of thing but I just wanted to point this little interesting thing I stumbled across. Haha.
January 17th, 2013 at 08:49am