I miss writing a lot...

I miss writing a lot. Therefore, I really want to get back into writing. I am going to start trying writing again, we will see how it works out, but I am not sure where it will go. I do not want to start any new stories, as I still have stories that I have not yet finished. I am going to start writing, little by little, and the first story I am going to start on again is “I’ll Always Be By Your Side!” Mostly because now I have a better understanding of having addictions to pills and alcohol (definitely not from experience myself,) from seeing what my family members have been going through, and so I now know a better way to write the story. I just have to get used to writing again, and not feel so uncomfortable when writing, feeling like I'm the the one that just cannot write. To be honest, I have really missed writing. I see my friends, and my sister write, and I just envy them, because they can write, and I just can’t. I don’t know how to explain it, but I just lost all experience with writing somehow. I no longer want to write for the reader’s aspect, but I now want to write for myself. Only for myself, but I will still post my stories, for I know I had a few readers that really loved my stuff, so yep, that is all.
January 17th, 2013 at 10:08am