Because, *** You That's Why.

So, I never write blogs or shit like this, but you know what... This shit needs to be done. I think the world needs to know what goes on in the life of Max fucking Manson.

So this morning... well okay, it was mid after noon.... but still, I was asleep.... and all of a sudden, there was this noise outside my window.... not just your normal noise of the outdoors on a Thursday afternoon though.... FUCKING SHOVELING. You may be thinking, "Why yes Max, you live in Canada there is snow there" BUT Last night it snowed, and that same god damn guy was shoveling from fucking 9 pm to 11 pm... THAT IS TWO HOURS and his drive way is tiny!!! He drives a fucking truck!. I swear, if one snow flake touches his drive way he brings out a fucking shovel. I hate that noise. You know the worst part? HE PARKS ON THE STREET! He doesn't even use his mother fucking driveway! Like who does that! My God I'm ready to burn his damn house down. Picture this. "WHERES YOUR SHOVEL NOW OLD MAN!!! MWAHAHAHA!!!!" *chased elderly man around with fire* I bet I could out run his retired ass... I may chain smoke but he is at least 70 years old.

So then I was awake, and I'm like Blah blah doing daily things, It was all fun, I even forced my baby nephew to where a batman shirt, and almost ripped his arm of trying to put it on. But that's okay, it can grow back. This is why I can't have children.... ANY WHORE I was on Facebook and my friend Dom messages me, it scared the shit out of me because I thought he was dead or in jail.... but the funniest conversation happened and I near died laughing. At first it was normal, just me being over dramatic and needy... like always. But then, HE FUCKING SPELLED MY NAME WRONG. Honestly I have known him since I was like 12. How the hell can you spell MAX wrong? I understand he is a drug addict but come on! Then he says he did it to see what I would do, of course I freaked out. I mean... M.A.X.W.E.L.L! So I was like "Thank god, I was about to beat your ass so far into tomorrow you wouldn't even be there" And then As I'm taking a drink from my lovely Pepsi he replied with "If you tried that I would fuck you so hard girls wouldn't even be able to pleas you" ANNNNNNNd I died. I choked and spit Pepsi everywhere, fell off my chair, started laughing so hard I almost peed and knocked over my guitar. And then I decided that he needed a girlfriend and I needed to get new friends.

So just in case you were wondering what I do in life, that ^^ Would be it. Excuse my ranting about the mother fucking neighbors.
January 18th, 2013 at 03:44am