Roid Rage

So this is my first ever blog. I was at the gym yesterday, with my girlfriend. We were doing our usual workout routine. There was this one guy that was twice the size of my. (I am no small guy either). There this rule that when your done with a machine that you have been working on, you clean up all this your sweat and germs. I love this rule cause I am a gremaphobe but however this big ass guy doesn't like that rule.

So this Big guy let call him Roid. Roid looks like he was going to kill me if I pissed him off. He was using all of the machines I wanted to use, except he never swiped them after he was done. So me being a germaphobe I had to wash all of his smelly, gross looking, thick layers of sweat off the machine. Sure I could have told him to swipe it up when he was done. However like I said this guy looked like he would kill me if I pissed him off. So this go on for a while, I was getting pissed. The only thing that was stopping me to do anything is the mental picture of him picking me up and breaking my back off of his knee. Kinda like something you see on a fighting game.

So finally a lady was watching him as well and she kindly told the guy "excuse me sir the wipe are on the wall". My respect for this lady was high. Roid snapped went to the box and pulled out all the wipes and washes the machine down. I was so scared to right beside him, I am pretty sure if I said anything he would have been waiting out side in the parking lot and whooped my ass. But since the lady was a woman the guy didn't even say anything to her (my theory at least).

Gahh!

I hate the crazy messed up people.
January 18th, 2013 at 09:46pm