and all the words that are ever gonna haunt me...

Dearest Mibbian friends,

As some of you may or may not know, I post a story here on Mibba called "Late Dawns and Early Sunsets". It has become quite popular in recent months, between here, fanfiction.net and mychemicalromancefanfiction.com, and I now have over 1500 readers between all 3 websites.

Firstly, I would like to thank each and every one of you for your continued support. You guys are the reason I write and I don't know where I would be without you. I have made some amazing friends through the writing of this story and I never want to lose you guys!

Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end.

Since chapter 8, my posting has slowed down to once a month, and you have probably noticed that I haven't posted in 3 months. I have decided to stop writing Late Dawns until a further date. In September, I started my final year of preparation the Junior Certificate, which is a two week's worth of exams in 11 subjects this coming June. I am not an exceedingly smart person, but I have decided that I am aiming for 8 A's, and I intend to achieve this. I do 2 hours of supervised study after school, and between that and the bus home, I only get 3 hours to myself each evening. I honestly do not have time to write fanfic, and even if I did, I think I would prefer to study because my future is more important to me than writing a NC-17 Frerard.

I do have good news though, of course.

The Irish educational system is very special because we have this amazing thing called "Transition Year", or just TY. It is a year in between Junior Cycle and Senior Cycle in which you have no exams and get to try out all sorts of new subjects and activities. Basically, in other words, a doss year. I will be taking part in TY so hopefully writing of Late Dawns will resume in late July and posting will begin before September. I will be re-writing most of the story because I wrote most of this when I was 13 and it's quite cringey in places. I know this is a long time to wait since you guys have been so good, but eso si que es, as the Spanish say. I hope you will stick by me till then, and remember I will still be logging on most nights to read the stories I subscribe to, so don't abandon me!

Bisoux,
xoKatie

eso si que es - it is what it is (I don't even do Spanish, wdf?)
January 19th, 2013 at 03:04am