I owe $200 in taxes. My Facebook got hacked. Disney Marathon.

Well, hell.

Yeah.

Not fun.

I apparently claimed too many exceptions and, yeah. At least I'll have a better job by the time these are due. I'm going to change my W-4 tomorrow and wait to file these until April. Then I'll have enough money to pay it off.

Also, My Facebook got hacked. I don't know what the fuck happened, but someone posted something on a friend of mine's wall, calling her a troll and being really mean. It's the only thing they did and it's incredibly fucking weird. I got banned from FB for a day for it, too. I was able to send messages though, so I message my friend to let her know I'm not an unbelievable cunt.

I think I was the only one to post on her FB when she got a new one, so I think someone may have simply used my account to fuck with her, but it's so weird.

She didn't remove me from her friends, though, so I'm sure she knows it wasn't me. I would never call her a troll; I've met her in real life.

Edit: It turns out my friend never even saw the message. We have no clue what is going on. I'm just glad she didn't see it.

On the plus side, it's like ABC Family knew I was going to get banned from FB because they've had a Disney marathon to keep me occupied. Aladdin was just on, then Cinderella, and now . . .

Alice in Wonderland

Image


So, yeah, gonna watch that. Me and my boyfriend ordered Chinese food and we are both feeling no pain so we're just gonna enjoy the night.
January 20th, 2013 at 03:52am