Pregnancy Update - Week 19

Almost to the 20 week mark! WOOOOOO! Am I too excited to give birth, or what? Or maybe I'm just trying to take my mind off the fact that I just watched my Red Wings get brutally murdered? I'm a huge hockey fan, so the Red Wings are my babies, especially since I've lived 10 minutes from Detroit my whole life. 0-6. I was fucking shocked. We usually play so much better! But nope. Not tonight. There was nothing better to do with my Saturday night, so my roommate's mom and I watched the hockey game. It was literally the only thing I had been looking forward to all weekend. But what happened? I watched my team get killed. We were getting so worked up about the game, that I swear up and down that Baby Aris started kicking whenever the other team got a goal. The one thing that I hope my daughter doesn't inherit from me, is my truck driver mouth, lol. I don't wanna have to hear her yelling "fucking asshole!" every 5 minutes. XD

Aside from that, nothing new has really changed. I have a doctor appointment next week. Sean and his girlfriend broke up, which I'm hoping she's completely gone. I'd like to get over his house to get the rest of my clothes without having to call that bitch an ambulance.

My life is so boring, not that it ever was really exciting to begin with. I feel like I've been in a slump. I don't go out and drink, smoke, do drugs, etc. anymore. Which is all for the better anyways. Pre-pregnancy, I had a tendency to drink a lot. Not only was I drinking, but I was still fucking around with mdma and shrooms, smoking cigarettes, and smoking pot. However, I don't consider marijuana a drug, or anywhere near one. I do have my medical card for it, and I use it for my epilepsy. I'm allergic to most epilepsy medications. But then, there's pot. It seems to be the only thing that controls it completely. As I said before, I'm doing nothing with drugs or anything harmful. The only thing I'm taking now is prenatal vitamins.

But all of this drug talk got me to thinking, what if Aris starts doing them? For one, I was 16 going on 17 when I started a majority of the stuff I did. Now I'm not gonna be a strict parent like mine were, and beat the hell out of my kid for making a mistake. But I'm sure as hell not gonna let them get away with everything. If Aris was to ever drink, I would limit what she had, and I'D be the only one buying for her, and she would be drinking at MY house, and she wouldn't be getting drunk. If she were to ever smoke pot, truth be told, I wouldn't really care. I started when I was 15, so I can't really say a lot without being a hypocrite. As for cigarettes, she definitely would NOT be smoking at a young age, like 13 or 14. Same goes for drinking. There's no way in hell I would let her. If I ever caught her, like in her later teen years, 16, 17, etc. I would be buying for her. And she would only be getting like 2 cigarettes every other day, so they best last her. Call me a bad parent, but I'd rather have my kid under my supervision doing stuff, then behind my back and getting into trouble As for doing harder drugs, not in my house. Not in anyone's houses. I will not under any circumstances, let her do anything other than pot. Nevertheless, if Aris starts doing anything before she's 16, she's never leaving the house. Hell, I'll homeschool her if I have to.

Other than my rant about life, I really need to update my stories. I have a few new ideas scribbled down into a few of my notebooks, but I dunno. I haven't been home as much. fhsdjkgvhjvglzdgvj. Also, one of my good friends officially beat her cancer the other day. I'm so happy for her. <3
January 20th, 2013 at 06:43am