I JUST WATCHED THE WEIRDEST MOVIE. EVER.

Okay so maybe it's not the weirdest to ever grace the planet because I haven't watched every movie ever but hands down THE WEIRDEST MOVIE I HAVE EVER SEEN.
JUST.
THE ENTIRE THING CAN BE SUMMED UP IN ONE BIG:

WHY

Okay so yesterday my friend and I were like hey let's watch a horror movie and we both love asian horror films because usually they're 10x scarier. Especially if you've ever seen the grudge episodes, they don't have that POP scary, but that holy shit this is so creepy oh my god stop it this is why no.

We decided to watch this movie called Visitor Q.

Oh. My. God.

It's not really that scary, but more like what the actual fuck is even going on here. There are spoilers up ahead but I mean spoilers or not the entire time you will be like what the actual fuck.

It starts off with this daughter trying to seduce her dad? And he's all like no, I don't think so, but then she takes off her clothes and he's like okay and they end up fucking? Then it's the next scene and he's sitting in front of a window somewhere, and some flashy looking guy with a red button up shirt and leather pants, opens the window and hits him in the head with a rock?

Then it's the home of the family, where the mom is quietly doing her puzzle, all is well, and then her son comes downstairs and apparently she bought the wrong toothbrush? Either way he beats the shit out of her and calls her a bitch and she just sort of takes it. And then he goes up stairs and inhales some sort of drug, I'm pretty sure. He has this surgical mask on. And then some crazy kids come to his house and shoot fireworks and tell him to come to school tomorrow. He is unimpressed.

The mom goes and shoots meth and then sells herself to buy more meth.

Then the dad and the guy who hit him in the head appear at the table and the son is like who is that weird guy? And the dad is like, oh it's my friend. BUT THE STRANGER JUST BASHED HIS HEAD IN WITH A ROCK? I DON'T UNDERSTAND?

Everyone watches the mom get the shit beaten out of her again.

The dad apparently was a reporter but one day he went on the street and some guys raped him bum, and they taped it, and now he watches it a lot? Either way, he's looking for a new story and when he's walking one day he sees that there are some kids beating the shit out of his son, but gets all excited because he's like OH YEAH THIS IS A COOL NEW STORY ON BULLYING and basically watches it happen.

Then the leather pants visitor goes up to the mom when she's at home and starts randomly rubbing her nipples. They're like huge by the way, like the top half of your thumb huge, and she starts like lactating? And squirting breast milk everywhere and freaking out? And at this point my friend and I were like WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK ARE WE WATCHING?

It just gets weirder, guys.

The dad gets this reporter chick to go with him to follow his son, and the weird leather pants visitor comes too, and the bullies tied him up and are like YEAH TAKE A SHIT RIGHT HERE and I'm like what the fuck what type of bullies are these? And then they piss on him?

The reporter girl is just like this is too weird, I'm leaving. But the dad gets pissed off and rapes her? And then kills her? And then the visitor dude is just sort of watching?

And then he brings the body back the house and starts to rape her again except since she's dead, she shits and his dick gets stuck inside of her?

The stranger guy leaves to go find some garbage bag because they need to cut up the body of the dead girl, and finds the mom, and is like hey can I have a garbage bag?

Her appropriate reaction is to TAKE OFF HER SHIRT AND IS MYSTERIOUSLY WEARING A GARBAGE BAG UNDERNEATH? AND THEN RIPS HOLES IN IT AND STARTS RUBBING HER TITS SO THAT SHE'S SQUIRTING MILK EVERYWHERE? AND THEN STRANGER JUST SITS THERE CROSS LEGGED IN FRONT OF HER WITH AN UMBRELLA WATCHING?

After that's done they all (mother, visitor) move the dad and dead girl into the tub, with his penis still lodged inside of her, and the mom is totally hunky-dory with this? She gets some oil and is all YAY GOOD TIMES and pours it into the bathtub so that the penis comes out of the dead girl, it does.

The son comes home, the bullies come too, and the dad and mom go crazy together and just kill all the bullies. They cut them all up and put everyone dead into bags. The son decides to go into the kitchen, previously where the mom was lactating, and the entire floor is just milk. He lies down in the milk and says he needs to study more.

The visitor leather pants dude finds the sister from the beginning, hits her in the head with a rock, and the sister returns home. She goes into the backyard where the mom is naked in a tarp, and the dad is sucking on her tit.

The sister goes and sucks on the mom's tit.

...

...

...

AND THAT'S THE END.
THAT IS THE WHOLE MOVIE. I DON'T UNDERSTAND.
IT LITERALLY MADE NO SENSE WHATSOEVER.
WHY.
WHY.
January 20th, 2013 at 08:14pm