Time, money, friends, Punto.

Time has been flying by, this time last month I was working non stop and it was Christmas, now look at the time and the month and its crazy how its flying by.

Money is also flying out of my bank account, I have a hell of a lot, but its going, and I have no real regular income.
I have £500ish going in to my account next month, and another £300 in 2 months time, so thats alright, but I need something extra.
Ive been trying to win some bets lately putting on more than I usually would.
An extra £600/700 would do me right through to next year without worrying about a single thing until I move away, and I could enjoy literally everything spending as much as I wanted, at the moment I have to be careful, I need to make a budget plan otherwise the money I have at the moment could go very quickly.

Alot goes around about friends these days and Im very lucky to have real true friends who I think are probably the best Ive ever had.
Ive got the 8 lads in my class, about 3 of which I could call some of my best friends, I also have the 2 Jamies and Tasmin, and other friends like Katie who A-Is probably the hottest girl Ive ever known in my life, and B- One of the nicest, and we get on so so so so well, shame she lives so far away else Id have asked her out months ago.

I have alot of close friends who I can turn to in an instant if Im in trouble.
This weekend I aim to go out in to Torquay with some of the boys and get wazzled out of my brains, I have no intention of pulling at the moment, just having a good time.
The past year has told me that unless your lucky and find a nice girl, the majority of them will f*ck you over, 90% of girls are sl*ts these days anyway, so that cuts down the chances even more.
I know probably about 3/4 genuine girls, that says alot, because I know more genuine lads, most of whom are all my closest friends.

Ive learnt that sh*t happens, get over it or cry over it, be a man or be a cookie pus.

The car is behaving itself, apart from another lightbuld that has gone out and I will probably go out after writing this to take the back off and fix it.

I walked along Thatchers in Torquay today, looking down on the rock and then back along the road where the gorgeous houses are, I just think one day I'll have something like that, mmmm.

Another week of college, another week of laughs, everything is really good, theres just a lingering worry in the back of my mind regarding the finance side of my life at the moment, give me some more luck and it will all be fixed.
January 20th, 2013 at 09:07pm