Americans (Ranting)

To the people on my newsfeed and timeline comparing Obama to Hitler:

I'm sorry you feel this way, however, he is still the president and you are forgetting that he himself is not the only one involved in making these laws. There is a such thing as congress, people. Obama is not responsible for this country's debt, we are. America has been in debt since the beginning of it's existance, so don't even try to blame America's debt on the President. Since the Sandy Hook shooting, Obama has looked at this not only from a professional standpoint but from a parent's point of view as well. You may not like having him for a president but it sure as hell hasn't upset you to the point of you leaving the country, therefore you will live with it. You just compared the President of the United States to Hitler. Do you know HOW WRONG that is. I may be a junior in high school, and I may not agree with everything that happens in this country, but one thing is for sure, I am a citizen of the United States of America, I stand there every morning and say the pledge of allegiance, just as I am sure you did in high school. As for his "unfair gun law bullshit", maybe you should read up on it a little bit before you find it so "unfair"
January 21st, 2013 at 06:30pm