My Story.

Okay.. It's gona be all over the place because my sense of time sucks.
First, school: I was bullied all the time. By friends even. In the younger grades (grades where boys shouldn't even know what sex is) there was a group of guys who would harass me. All the time. Not just by saying stuff, (really dirty sexual things) but at one point two of them touched me inappropriately without my permission. Girls hated me. I was weird, I was awkward, I was fat, I was stupid. I also had that group of guys after me. And girls were jealous. I had very few friends.
My step mum: she plays a HUGE part in my ED. She used to make a lot of comments about my weight. She'd be helping hem up my dresses and she would say stuff like "we only have to hem this up because it's for skinny girls" and other things to point out I want thin.
Along with that, she took my dad away from me. She still doesn't allow him to support me financially, yet they can pay 5000$ for braces. When I was you younger, she would put me into the windows to watch my dad and mum right (sometimes physically).
Step dad: he has a heroin addiction. He's been to rehab 2 times. We believe he relapsed. He used to get so violent. He choked me, pushed me, pulled my hair. He kicked my mum, tried kicking her down the stairs, hit her, threw things (heels, cans, keys, phones, shoes, glasses) and would pull hair/ push her all the time. He also is big on threats and charging at us. He loves making us cower.
He was diagnosed with cancer over a year ago. It's going to kill him, there's no cure. It's in his blood. He went into a coma for a month, and should b dead, but he's not. We cried, even though hea hurt us so bad. We still love him. And even though we made 3 hour trips 2x a week to visit him, once he got out, he attacked us again. Saying we don't care.
Rape: I mentioned the group of boys. I knew if I stayed there, I'd get raped. So the move to the town I'm in now seemed like a good idea. I guess it was meant that I got raped no matter what... At the age of 13 I met a 17 year old. He gave me all the attention I wanted. No one ever cares about me. So I fell for it. I did a few sexual things with him(oral) and one day he invited me over, saying he wanted to do oral for me. I let him. I was laying on the couch naked, and instead of doing what he said, he climbed on top and started to take my virginity. I cried. I told him I wasn't ready. I didn't want to do it now. He didnt listen. After he was done, he held me and apologized. I managed to convince myself that was how all first times are. I went back to his house a few days later. He raped me again. This time anally a well. And again held me. So my stupid self went back to him again. He again raped me. He got violent this time, hitting me. Later that month, I realized my period was late. When I told him I was pregnant he called me a whore and left me. Stress led to a miscarriage.
Mum: she had a heart attack in 2007. This forced me to have to be mum to her and the two little siblings. I became her protector. I was mom for 3 people. And even though I help her so much, she still cuts me down. Every small thing I do is wrong. She has to yell at me once a day. And if someone or something is upsetting her, she takes it out on me
Sorry that was long. There's A LOT more.
January 22nd, 2013 at 02:53am