Who I Am!

My name is Kayleigh and I am 16 years old. I am a confirmed Catholic and I am very religious. I go to church every week and I am an active member in my church. I am ALSO Pansexual, but I prefer girls. I believe that God has created everyone. Gay, straight, trans*. God made us the way we are because he has a plan for us. I also believe that God puts someone on earth for everyone. My one person...just happens to be a girl. I storngly believe that God loves me as a person and doesn't care who I am in bed. Lol.
I am a singer and dancer and actress. I love being on stage and I believe that all eyes should be on me! I am a writer and I write all the time. Just to get the thoughts in my head down on paper.
I want to work in business and eventually have my own business. :)
I love animals and I want to have a lot when I have my own house. I have three dogs. I cocker spaniel named biscuit and two poodles named Molly and Milo. :)
I am the youngest middle of four child. My older siblings are out of the house and my little brother lives with my father. :)
I am homeschooled :) And I am starting college next year.
I dye my hair all the time
I am single.
I am me.
Love me for who I am or hate me and walk away.
Either way I am happy with who I am and nothing anyone says can change that.
Love you guys!
Bye <3
January 23rd, 2013 at 05:30pm