Being alone.

Here I am, home alone. It's that time again when everyone but me is out doing things and I'm stuck here with no one to talk to. I don't like being alone..

I get a strange feeling in my gut when I think about being alone. It's like a combination of feeling nervous butterflies and excited butterflies in your stomach. it's funny how being alone makes you feel, think and do things. As I think about it, I think the reason I get these feelings is cause I'm afraid of being alone. If I were to go to hell, my cell would be a large cell that reaches beyond the limits of infinity and only one occupant, me. Perhaps this is my biggest fear is being alone. I need someone around, even if we don't talk much, at least there is someone there that you CAN talk to and interact with when needed. And I guess that's why I'm writing this so that people can see my thoughts and I won't feel so alone. That's also why I have Facebook open in a separate tab to watch out for any notifications.

On the brighter-side of things, I have a tryout today! I will be trying out for the snare drum of a Civil War Brass Band! I've been practicing my rudiments diligently these past few days and I think I'm as close to being ready as I can get. I've always wanted to do something like this. And yes, the band does go to the reenactments of the civil war as well as give performances to the public. And I've been told that they do pay their players, so that's a plus. So, wish me luck this evening!

Thank you for your time!
Cheers!
-Nathan
January 23rd, 2013 at 10:23pm