Archive of our own

I never even knew what AO3 was for a long time but now that I do I really want an invite. I've been reading stories on there for a while and I like it. I want to post some stories of mine on there but I don't think I want to wait for an invite. There's thousands of people still waiting and I know that means it will take forever for the site to send me one.

Do you use A03? Do you like it there? Will you please send me an invite? I will really love you forever if you do. I have posted on tumblr and facebook asking someone to invite me but no one will. Is it really hard to get in? Please, I'm begging you!

In other news, I am doing okay. There's always a lot going on in my life but whatever. I get through it somehow. One thing making me really happy is my readers. I love those guys so much. My readers are amazing. They are the most awesome readers ever. I feel so lucky and glad to have them. They are so nice and incredible. The support they give me means the world to me. They have no idea how much I truly appreciate it.

The main somewhat popular story I have going right now is called Don't break my heart. Go ahead and take a look! It's an Avengers story because I am honestly obsessed with them. Right now it's focussed on Iron Man AKA Tony Stark paired with my OC Cassidy Carter. Later there will be Bruce Banner AKA The Hulk and an OC named Bryce. Possible Steve AKA Captain America and OC but I'm not sure yet on that one. I love this story and the main character Cassidy so I'm really glad some other people love it too. I never thought so many people would like it but it means everything to me that they do.

I have a book getting published! Yes, I signed the contract in December and the book will be out in April. I wrote the book in July and it's called The Pastor's Son. It's not really a religious book, mostly a book about a gay teenager trying to figure out who he is and what he wants out of life. He just happens to have a Pastor for a father who doesn't exactly agree with his choices in life. I'll let you know more about that another time closer to April.

I have done three Nanowrimo events so far. I did one last November, then Camp Nanowrimo in July, then again this November. I have three novels I succesfully completed from each month and am so proud of them. I am planning to write another one this April for Camp Nanowrimo. It's going to be called Great Minds as in Great minds think alike and it's about some college kids. We'll see how it goes.

Anyway, thanks for reading. I hope you all are doing well and good luck in your own writing adventures.
January 24th, 2013 at 01:32am