Can I Just Say That Saturday Was Perfect?

I had an awesome weekend. Saturday was amazing. c: OM&M at Soma, and it was great. Made friends with a bunch of random ass people in line, and even more inside. c: Also, got to hang with some old friends. The show was perf. I think I have a concussion from getting hit in the face so much though lmao. I'm seeing them again with A Day To Remember and Issues on April 20th, stoked for that. c: And, let's not forget I lost my phone in the pit, I eventually found all of it but the battery, and my memory card got crushed inside the phone. Thankfully, my SIM card was alright, so I didn't lose any contacts haha. That was when I got trampled during Woe, Is Me. Capture The Crown was amazing, would definitely see them again.

Any bands anyone's currently obsessing over? Right now, Issues is like my life. I just, I don't. Black Diamonds is amazing, omfg.

I think I'm getting a new phone here pretty soon. Hopefully. The one I'm using right now is a piece of shit, was used for four years and got beat around. Barely works. Difficult to use. >.<

So, here's why I haven't been updating. My parents decided it would be a good idea to put passwords on all the accounts on my computer, and only allow me on when they see fit, for about an hour. If I'm lucky. I'm so sorry for not updating! That especially goes out to my fantastic cowriters and readers.

So, yeah. :)
January 25th, 2013 at 04:04am