An Apology

To those of you who have read any of my One Direction stories...

This is an apology.

As you can see, it's been quite some time since I've updated either of them.

There is a reason for that.

I was lied to. And it really made me think about why I started to write in this fandom to begin with. It made me stumble upon some pretty good people and I thought that was enough to keep me going.

But this lie really kept digging a hole in my heart and honestly? I don't think anything is going to fix it.

I just feel like everyone side-steps me and I'm getting pretty tired of it.

So as of right now, all my One Direction stories are on hiatus. For how long? I don't know. Could be forever, could be a few weeks. I'll still read here and there but I'm not going to be as active as I once was.

For the person that lied to me, well, I highly doubt you're even going to take time out of your precious day to read this, but if you do, I'll applaud you. Because you really had me thinking I meant something to this website.

For Meghan and Erin, I'm sorry I have to do this to you guys. You're two of the good people I've met and I know how much you've connected to a few of my stories.

It only takes one person to ruin a good thing.

It has been ruined.

A.
January 25th, 2013 at 05:05pm