Unpopular Opinions

So I think I saw someone else put up a blog like this a while ago, and I just felt like doing it. If you read this, please keep in mind that I am a human being who CAN get their feelings hurt by any rude comments you leave. So please don't. I understand that other people have opinions different than mine, and I am not bashing them in any way. Thank you. :)

Number One: Don't know how "unpopular" this is, but I will never smoke, drink alcohol, or do drugs because I think it's extremely harmful to my body, and could potentially be harmful to those around me.

Number Two: I think that sex is something that should be reserved for two people who are married.

Number Three: I think that marriage should be a commitment you make for life, unless there is an insance of cheating that happens, or some other REALLY good reason. In today's society people seem to think that you can just up and marry someone, and if the smallest trial pops up, well, you can just divorce them.

Number Four: I am a heavy Pro-Life advocate and I believe abortion should never be an option.

Number Five: I believe that gay marriage is wrong, and that the homosexual lifestyle is a choice, not something someone is born with. This doesn't mean that I hate everyone who is gay, or think they deserve to be made fun of.

And I think that's it. At least that's all I can think of for now. :)
January 26th, 2013 at 01:30am