The Perks of Being In High School

I’m so like, outraged right now; you literally can’t trust anyone anymore! I have my circle of alleged friends and yeah, I do know the three that always have my back, but then there are the others that I feel like should be there and don’t get me wrong, they are, but you say the wrong thing to them and holy hell, world war eighteen starts right up because of one thing you said or joked about. If I flat out tell you I don’t like someone because it seems like they don’t like me, I don’t want you going around asking them why they hate me. Like no! What the hell are you smoking that makes you think that is socially appropriate? I have no idea why people can’t shut up and leave things to themselves because I was TOTALLY fine with her talking shit about me with her friends because my friends and I laugh at her too. We don’t go at it; we’re happily non-interactive for a reason. But then certain people feel the need to play the war starter and tell the other that I hate her and then tell me whatever. Can some people not grasp the friendship concept? I don’t go around telling the guy that you’re dating that a week ago you said that the mere thought of dating him was gross and look where you are! Do you see me starting things? No, why? Because unlike some people I have a life and I don’t feel the need to tell people everyone’s business. Go do that on Facebook. So I guess your friend population dwindles now and I hope this person knows that I can just as easily go right up to this girl and tell her that everything she’s claiming is a large lie. Talk about me all you want, but when I find out, love, don’t expect me to be there for you again, I don’t tolerate lying, backstabbing, or being talked about.
January 26th, 2013 at 05:29am