I don't understand parent logic.

Or my mother's logic, I guess.

You respond, you get yelled at. You don't respond, you get yelled at. Well, I think that's most parents.

With my mom, I get in trouble for eating, I get in trouble for not eating. I got in trouble for using the bathroom the other day. Using the bathroom. Yeah.

Today she was going on and on about how when my cousins are over she always has to cook for them, but whenever they make food for themselves, she gets pissed.

THERE IS NO WAY TO PLEASE HER. There's much more than that, but all I really wanted to do was talk about the food thing.

In other news, hi. Haven't been on here since October. A lot has happened in these last couple of month.

A quick update, I think I may actually be in denial about being in love with someone who's in a relationship (In my defense I knew him first, and longer. And he totally cheated on her...that's not good but whateves), family feud is still going, I lost the most important person in my life on November 19th, 6:35 p.m., my cousins and I are once again, close, and my home life sucks more than before.

But 2013 hasn't been too bad for me. Yup.

I've said this before, but I think I'm going to use Mibba more often than before.

I'm Rose, in case some of you don't know me. I've been here a while.

Tell me about yourself.
January 27th, 2013 at 12:18am