Mikey Way

This WILL be a rant at Mikey (mainly) but I am pissed at the MCRmy for other reasons.

First, WHAT THE FUCK MIKEY?? Why would anyone cheat on his beautiful wife? I have no fucking idea why someone would cheat on that beautiful woman. (If you need a visual Google's your answer). But I am more disappointed in the fact that, I looked up to this man (hold on I'm a little emotional)...

I looked up to him for so many years, as this shy man who overcame that and was in the greatest rock band. I myself am very shy, and I looked up to him for being able to get over whatever social anxieties he had in the hope that maybe one day I could to. But if that lifestyle (I would hope not) changed him into someone who doesn't respect his wife enough to not cheat on her, then I don't want to be like that. I'd rather stay anti-social.

So yes, Mikey Way was close to my heart, but Alicia. Alicia is perfect for Mikey and I am (genuinely, I'm not bullshitting) devastated that they're getting divorced.

It makes me wonder about plan for the band in the future (Gerard and Frank have always said marriage should be faithful) and wonder about Gerard and Lindsey's relationship. Gerard (no matter how wrong Mikey is or was) will support his brother and Lindsey has already pledged her support to her (soon to be ex) sister in law.

Over all, I am genuinely upset and distraught. I will support Alicia and right now I don't really want to look at Mikey. (His face is right beside mine). I think it proves more to me, that these men I've looked up to are maybe not the heroes I made them out to be. I hope my opinion changes soon, but I can't say that it will on Mikey. He's dumb for cheating on Alicia, and Sarah will never be accepted.
January 27th, 2013 at 09:15am