My Crimson Entro

Hello people of the blogging world. I Have to admit, i'm new to all of this but i am sure people will like what i have to say.

My life has been less than easy. I've had a lot of family problems, social problems, and just problems with myself. I was fighting with who i was to make sure i would never be broken and sometimes i would lose. I was one of the "different" kids at my school and the in crowd made sure my life was a living hell because of it. I dreaded going to school and begged my mom to let me stay home, but she said all my feelings were stupid and that I needed to grow up.

Well, I couldn't grow up because I was only thirteen and it wasnt my job to be the adult. I just didn't know how to be happy anymore because everytime i tried to be happy, someone would always let me down. I stopped trusting everyone i came into contact with and i started to feel like I was invisible to everyone. I finally gave in to my constant sad state and took a razor to my veins...

I knew i shouldn't have done and that there were better ways, but this was how i liked it. I here people say that "emo" people are just disgraces to society, but if you knew everything that i had to go through, then you would understand why i did it. I killed myself to feel alive.

I never thought i would ever find anything that would give my closure, but i did one night as i was surfing youtube. I stumbled upon a band I would love to call the black veil brides.

I'll be honest, at first i only watched one of their videos because I thought andy was hot, but then I actually started listening to the lyrics of the songs and thats when I started to make a change for the better.

I realized that if those guys can go out in full body paint and makeup and tight leather clothing and not care what people ay, then I can do that too. The more I listened to them the happier I was. My grades in school got better, I found people that were like me and formed my little army of the outcasts. I found a boy that loved me for my personality and accepted me for who i was.

I stopped cutting (mostly because I got caught) and Life was getting better for me. but only at school, not at home. I looked forward to going to school because i got to escape the hell i lived in at home. But thats a story for another day.

Thanks for reading! I hope you come back and read what else I have to say!
January 27th, 2013 at 09:17am