New Stories and a Note to My Readers

Hello my lovely and beloved mibbians!

So, I just thought I’d give you all the run down on how everything is probably going to play out story wise for the next little bit. But first, I should probably warn you that since I’ve transferred departments at work, I’ve had a lot more hours, and with school I haven’t had as much time to write as I would like. Most of my updates will most likely be on Sundays, with the occasional sporadic updates throughout the rest of the week.

But mostly Sundays.

Anywho, as most of you probably know, my biggest focus (besides cowrites) is my Valentine’s Day story Eros (which has now been expanded to the 1D Greek Gods series, which I’m really excited for.) But Eros will probably be done well before Valentine’s Day, maybe even by February first or second. I’ve got a solid chapter outline and since I don’t want to drag it out too long, it probably will be finished soon. But never fear! Because guess what? I’ve got a ton of new story ideas I can’t wait to get started on!

First off is Monstress, a Harry Styles AU about him, his young wife, and his mistress. It’s not at all what I think you’re expecting, and though I don’t want to give too much away, I think anyone who liked Crazy will love this.

Next I have my new story Definitely, Maybe based off the Ryan Reynolds movie of the same title. It’s going to be a lot different however, except the basic plot, because I don’t want everyone who’s seen the movie to automatically guess who the girl, Charlotte’s, father is. I’m actually going to be taking votes. SO COMMENT.

Another new one coming up after V Day is Love Potion No. 9, which is also based off the movie of the same title and stars Sandra Bullock. (I didn’t realize this before, but a Ryan Reynolds movie and a Sandra Bullock movie are the inspirations for two of my stories? I might have to do a The Proposal spinoff just to make my inner freak happy)

And then after Eros is the next installment in my Greek Gods series Ares, starring Liam Payne as the Greek God of war. I’m really stoked for the female OC I have lined up for this one, because after all the lovey-dovey of Eros and Penelope, her and Liam will have a very fiery relationship. They fight a lot and she kind of hates him, but not really, and it’s going to be so much fun to have someone as sassy as she’s going to be.

Also coming up is an original fiction, based (SLIGHTLY) off a true story, it’s called The Sparrow and the Nightingale and I’m really, really excited and nervous about it, so you all should check it out.

These of course will be in addition to my other stories, most of which will be taken off hiatus, some even getting revamped a bit, after Valentine’s Day, which is exciting.

Finally I’ve been toying with a new idea and I wanted to get your guys’ opinion. If anyone’s ever seen the old TV show The Monkeys which is a TV show starring an old band full of slapstick comedy and hilarity that makes me wish TV was still like that. Anywho, I’ve been toying with the idea of making a story about basically the same thing, but with, you guessed it, 1D. Every two or three chapters would be a different ‘episode’ and I think it would be a challenge, which as we all know, I love. So let me know if you guys might read it!

Anywho, I’m going to go watch How I Met Your Mother now and die laughing, so I’ll see you all soon!

All my love and oxoxox
LS
January 27th, 2013 at 09:55am