My Love For You Was Bulletproof But...I'm The One Who Pulled The Trigger On You Then Myself.

I stuffed up. I know I did and I'm sorry. You were perfect for me; tall, (taller than me which is rare) sweet, loving, bubbly and you had this low self esteem which I helped you build up and then I broke it down again. It's against my moral to do anything like that but I tried to be as nice as I possibly could.
Trust me my dear, it wasn't you. It was me. I had these feelings for a boy I have loved my whole life and when he decided to step back into my life,I pushed you away like the self centered whore that I am.
Today yet another sweet guy who resembled you so much asked me out today. If we lived near each other than I would've said yes in a heartbeat. As I thought about him now and when you textes me not long after it made me think. You and him aren't that much different. what is stopping me from breaking his heart too?
A few days ago you rang me while you were blind drunk, crying about not that you missed me but how much of a good person I was an how you missed me in your life. I can't believe you said those things after I hurt you and read those status's about being alone and not wanting to be here anymore.
Do you remember when we broke up? You stopped talking to me, which was a given. I was hurt, and confused. Why would he do something like that? to hurt ne. I realize now, that I hurt you twice as hard. Now here we are, talking again. We established what happened, I recognized my faults and apologized. I am grateful you accepted because I knkw I shouldn't have deserved it. You stated you did want to remain friends which was what we both needed and now here we are. Still friends. which is more than I can ever ask for.
January 27th, 2013 at 03:29pm