Mikey Way Rant

Yes, (well, I believe), Mikey Way cheated on his wife. Now, I'm not going to make a twitter & facebook just to send him death threats, because that's not how I roll. Mikey made a mistake, don't we all? Did people react like this when someone close to you might have possibly cheated on their spouse?

I'm not taking it to the heart because this is none of my business, but that isn't going to stop me from giving off my opinion.

So, here it is.

Am I upset with Mikey? Well, not really. I mean, who knows what has been happening between the two of them, maybe Mikey was just not happy anymore. Happiness is the world, it means alot to everyone.

But, I am disgusted with the fans. We're supposed to be the MCRMY! My Chemical Romance have supported their fans, helped them when they were depressed, yet we go and do this to Mikey? How do we know Mikey isn't depressed again? How do we know he isn't suicidal? Stop sending him death threats because I know half of you sending him death threats have had My Chemical Romance saved your life.

Give Mikey a break, he's human. And you don't know how long it could take him to boil over and just...snap.

Than you would feel guilty, right?
January 27th, 2013 at 10:56pm