Good Karma My Ass

Well sadly there will be no video today, just me ranting about my frustrations via text.

WELL to start off this rant, let me tell you how shitty of luck I have. I am that one person you know that no matter how much good karma i create when ever I do something good, something bad follows right after. In example, I'll be on the bus and see that an old person gets on so i get up and offer them my seat. Well my good karma will be completely canceled out in my eyes because by doing this the creep that sitting down behind where I am standing plays with my ass (true story). Like, I didn't even know the guys, not even his name.

Now I'll tell you why this bad karma thing is coming up. Yesterday a friend of mines little sister, Madison, called me drunk and crying. The poor thing is going through some heart break at the "Jumping Bridge"(no it has nothing to do with suicide, pure recreational fun) just down the street from my house, and needed some "Older Sister" help. Quickly I put on my bathing suit and drove down to her. When I get there I find out that she, her ex and his friend are all stranded and completely wasted. After an hour of trying to get her to stop crying we finally head towards my car.

Let me tell you, I had NO intentions on taking anyone but Madison with me, but she would stop crying unless I promised I would give them a ride home. Well we all walk to my car, and I don't your typical "Baller On A Budget" car. My parents were nice to me and recently bought me a very nice car. Like a Dodge Challenger type of nice car.

Not even 20 minutes into the ride Jake, Madison's ex, starts going "Oh my god! Ewww!" and I the sound of someone heaving. I don't know what kind of face I made but Madi told me that I was redder than a tomato. I was completely LIVID. I didn't want to take anyone but Madi home, but SHE made me take them. It was disgusting and my car stills smells like beer. Right now, Baking Soda is sitting on the floorboard, carpet and seat and will be vacuumed out tomorrow when I get home from school. Yes, I have to take my puke reeking Challenger to school tomorrow.

Well in the panic I called a good friend of mine and whined and complained and told him what happened, and he said to meet him at his house. He told me today that when he pulled up to his house yesterday he feared for the kids life. I was sitting in the middle of the street trying to stay as far away from them all as I could. Well he couldn't find the hose for his carpet cleaner so he helped me get them all home and went up to my house to help me clean it out. Amazingly enough as this all is, I am very surprised that I did not cry. I one of those people that cry when they get really pissed off.

Well after hours of clean, with help from Tj and my mom and dad, we got it clean... as good as we could at least. Not long after we got to my house Tj called Meric, Madi's older brother and my good friend, and told him what happened and he came up to inspect the damage. The inside of my car was so disgusting that I contemplated just hosing it off with a hose connected to the tap. As I was saying, we got it as clean as it was going to get but I was still thoroughly distraught.

Tj and Meric Decided to kidnap me until like midnight, and I'm quite thankful for that because it's probably the only reason I didn't cry. Yes all I did was watched them boats for like 5 hours but it was actually funny. They did stupid shit to make me laugh and then afterwards we went and got some food.

All in all my day was not completely ruined I just don't understand why FRESHMAN want to get so completely plastered that they cant even function enough to be like "HEY IM GOING TO PUKE". Like what is the point of getting the drunk? I like to remember what I did when I was drinking. People are just so stupid in this day and age. Pisses me off.

Well thats it for tonight. I just really needed to get that off of my chest. It was really beginning to bug the living hell out of me. Goodnight whom ever follows me, if there is anyone LMAO.
January 28th, 2013 at 05:35am