I am full tonight.

Do you ever look at a picture and your heart starts bulging at the seams and begins to overflow with feelings of pure love, joy, and happiness and you don't know how to stop it? That is how I just felt when looking at a picture of Cameron and I. He is reaching over to me and his hands are blurry from trying to tickle me with this huge smile on his face that I can basically hear. I love seeing him so happy. I smiled to myself and realized at that moment just how much I love him. We have to live miles apart and there are times when I feel like something is missing between him and I as he goes through his day to day classes and studies and spends time with friends, but at the end of the day a simple goodnight text to him or a chat on the phone brings it all back to me. It is always deep inside me. He has certainly left his mark in my soul. I don't know what our future holds, or how long our future together is, but for now I just cherish every second I get with him. I don't know, if I were to become a miracle, where our future would head after I started to venture out into the real real REAL world, but that doesn't matter. I just know that I will always have a best friend in him, even if we were to hit a bad spot. If something were to change that then the memories would lave a bittersweet brand on my soul.

All these feelings probably were enhanced because I was watching, or more so, listening to Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. I would tell you which one, but it doesn't matter. There are so many beautiful quotes and lines that everyone should live by or just pay attention to. They are both beautifully scripted movies to me. I wish that I could say beautiful and genius things like that every single day. I wish that someone felt the need to carry a pen and pencil and follow me around day to day, writing down the beautiful things I say. I feel as though I should do that when I watch these movies. If you haven't had the chance to pick apart the lines in these movies or pay close attention, I highly recommend it.

I feel pure happiness when I look at a few other pictures. One of my brother and I where he has his head thrown back in laughter and I am looking at him in an almost adoring fashion. I love my brother so much.

A few with my best friend and I laughing. A few with my cousin and I that are like floating memories for the both of us.

I guess you could say my favorite picturesare ones that you just don't see, but the ones that you just hear or can almost feel as well.

Have a fabulous day,afternoon, or night and don't forget to smile. You ARE a beautifully broken person inside and out. God made it that way and it shouldn't be any other way and he is with you through this horridly beautiful journey of life!
January 28th, 2013 at 06:23am